Compare and Save on Web Hosting
Are you about to create a website or blog for your new business venture?
Before you get started, you’ll need a web hosting service to house your site. Your choice of web hosting service can help your business or website thrive – or ensure that it fails completely.
With a large number of web hosting providers available in India offering a variety of options, you can choose the service that best suits your needs.
There are many factors to consider when choosing your web hosting service.
- Figure out what kind of website you want to set up. Is it a business? A blog? An online store? A web agency? Next, think about what your website will need in terms of:
- Storage. How much storage space do you need from your web hosting company?
- Bandwidth. Is the maximum data transfer rate of the network or Internet connection an important factor?
- Content Management System (CMS). Do you have particular requirements around the creation and modification of digital content? Does your web hosting service need to be compatible with a certain CMS, such as WordPress or Joomla?
- Apps. Will your website require custom apps?
- Security. How important are privacy and security to you? Will you be storing sensitive data on your website?
- Control of server configurations and settings. Will you need full control with the ability to change settings as needed or would you prefer an easy to use, pre-configured system?
- Contemplate how you want your website to grow and change. Are you creating a blog that will eventually sell merchandise? Are you a web designer who wants to host websites for your clients down the line? Are you unsure and need lots of room for flexibility?
- What is your level of technical knowledge and experience? If you’ve never used a web hosting service before you may want to think about using a basic plan or hiring a specialist to run your site.